Happy (almost) St. Patrick's Day! While everyone wears green, you'll bring the bright and colorfulness to the party by wearing this fun Mini Party Hat! I know, I know... this isn't exactly wedding stationery... but I love a good paper DIY!
Alrighty, so here's what you'll need:
- RAD Mini Party Hat Printable
- Cardstock paper for the crown (or gold cardstock)
- Colorful Pom Poms
- Tissue paper or crepe paper
- Glue gun
- Double sided tape
- hole puncher (although, unnecessary)
- Print out the RAD Mini Party Hat Printable here on cardstock paper (gold for extra oomph)
- Cut out the the printable and trim out the holes on the sides (Hole puncher or mini hole puncher works)
- String the ribbon/string into the sides of the crown, and either glue-gun, tape, or tie a knot.
- Cut about 2 inches high and 8 inches long of crepe paper/tissue paper. Fold the paper vertically in half so now your paper is 1 inch by 8 inches.
- Now you're going to either grab your fringe scissors or regular scissors and cut across (not all the way!)
- Tape or glue-gun the fringe paper inside the cap.
- Now put your hat together and tape or glue-gun it together.
- Grab your colorful pom poms and decorate as you please!
- Wear it with colorful pride!