Fourth of July always makes me happy. It's the beginning of summer, the warm weather has arrived, the sun is bright, and family+friends are close by laughing and chatting it up, just enjoying everyone's presence. Want to learn how to stand out this Fourth of July?! With these adorable free mini Fourth of July Mini Crowns!
This little printable is so much fun! I'm a big fan of mini or oversized items. Playing with proportions is brings me such joy. Alrighty, here's how you can make your own mini fourth of July crown!
What You'll Need:
- Free Mini Crown Printable
- Hole punch (not necessary, but helps)
- A thin headband
- Print the free mini crown.
- Cut out the crown and the stars.
- Glue the stars onto the crown. If you'd like the stars to stick out a bit, leave the corners unglued.
- Glue the white corners of the crown to one another so it now wraps around like a crown.
- Hole punch the little circles on the side of the crown. You may need to cut slits there to open the holes up for your headband.
- Now shimmy the headband through those little holes until it is where you'd like it on your head. I personally like it tilted to the side.
- You can add spray glitter. Cut out glitter stars and add them. Add rhinestones. Whatever you'd like to make it totally you.