I have always looked up to my dad as the all-knowing man who stole my heart since I was born. And although I have a new last name now, I'll always be his little girl (or boy he never had) ;P
Print this bad boy out and hand it to your dad with his favorite item. Could be beer. Could be tickets to his favorite sports game. Or could even just be a heartfelt letter inside. Whatever you do, just make sure you let your dad know how special his is and how grateful you are to have him as your Pops.
What You'll Need:
- This freebie DIY Printable
- Scissors OR Xacto Knife (this will be more precise)
- A 2" (w) x 1.5" (h) photo of your pops
- Glue or tape
- Print the mini free printable.
- Trim around the entire card.
- Trim the black line in the center of the frame.
- Fold along the dotted line.
- Glue your pop's photo where the open frame lines up perfectly.
- Write in how much your pops means to you and give to him with a big hug!!