Hooray for National Donut Day! If you eat donuts on National Donut Day, they don't count as empty calories. You basically have to eat them today. It's kind of a rule. Therefore, why not dress up those beautiful and delicious treats with these mini donut toppers!
These are pretty basic free printables and you'll have them done so easily and fast, you'll be able to decorate the donuts then devour immediately!
Here's what you'll need:
- Free Donut Topper Printable
- Glue dots (I use Zots from any crafts store) or glue
- Print out the Donut Topper Printable
- Cut out the circles.
- You'll see there are two identical designs budded up to one another. This is because you want to simply fold them where they are connect.
- Grab a toothpick and fold the toppers over the toothpicks and glue on the toothpick and on the other edge of the topper.
- Voila! You have donut toppers!