You know that person that makes you laugh-cry? Or maybe that person who brings light into a room whenever he/she walks in? Have you ever told him/her (or them) how grateful you are for their jolly-ness? Well, if you haven't, why don't you give them a big hug and let them know. AND send them this pretty awesome card below:
I have a ton of friends and family who I completely adore and am grateful for everyday. Although I may not say it all the time, I like to show them in little (or great) gestures. To be completely honest, I had a very special friend who literally made me laugh-cry anytime I was in his presence. His birthday is today and I wanted to honor his "Jolly"ness for the joy he brought to my and so many other's lives (and the fact that his nickname was Jolly). I want to share this feeling of gratitude with my family and friends, and I want you to, too!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Print out the card and enclosures. You can have the outside white or add the same design to the back of the enclosure with the additional printout.
- Cut out the card and enclosure(s).
- Glue the enclosures (if applicable). Let it set.
- Glue on the card in the middle of the enclosure. Let it set.
- Once the glue has dried, you'll want to fold on the dotted lines. I recommend a bone folder (you can buy at Michael's or Joanne's) and a rule to get a nice fold.
- Now cover the flaps and seal with your favorite washi tape (or sticker or even beautiful ribbon).
All there is left to do is treat your friend or family member to lunch, a drink, or some coffee and surprise them with a little gratitude. <3