Dressed to the nines at age 5. Allowing me to be ambitious and passionate from day 1. Always teaching me to read books and to strive to be the best version I could ever be. Instilling in me what it's like to have a kind and sweet heart, while still being the silliest person in the room. I don't know about you, but my momma has imprinted in me some of the qualities I am most proud to have. And for this, I am who I am today and grateful for that pretty lady who raised me. (Isn't she pretty!!)
There's nothing I could do to repay her back for all that she's done and sacrificed for me, but I love to spoil her in any way I can (which is most likely going to be chocolate and food hehe). Today I'm sharing with you some lovely designed cards for your amazing mother, as well.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Box Template Design
- Card Design
- Anything you'd like to fill the box with. I've filled it Kisses (and made these cute cut outs to put at the bottom)
- Glue or Glue dots or Double Side Tape
- Print out the box template and card accordion.
- Cut out the templates.
- On both the box and card templates, fold on the dotted lines.
- Glue the bottom of the card to the inside bottom of the box.
Now hand over to mom with a huge hug and a smooch on the cheek!