In honor of the first week of Spring, I'm giving some RAD little ideas on how to "spring-ify" your wedding. You can add these on to your 2016 Spring wedding, or keep them in your idea pile for your 2017 Spring wedding.
- Yes, it does sound pretty typical, but the beauty that nature provides is just breathtaking! Flowers are in bloom, the grass is literally greener and the sun shines so bright.
- Playing off greenery alone could make a beautiful wedding.
- Adding in flowers never hurt anyone!
- Light, flowy, fairy-like dresses are all I see.
- Adding in some floral hair pieces and you have yourself a perfect little spring outfit.
- Centerpieces are ultimately endless here. Having an outdoor wedding? Adding in candles at different heights to create depth really adds some magical to your table.
- What about adorning the table with a bunch of beautiful greenery and splashing in some flowers for a little color?
- Pretty much any food will do, in my opinion, however what comes to mind on a spring day is something fresh out of the kitchen!
- Have you thought about fresh fruit? Or warm pies?
- Fresh lemonade or sweet tea?
- Not sure why, but when I think of spring, I think of little fairies running around in their garden home, which ultimately leads to my most favorite word: whimsical!
- In the era of handmade, adding in some handwritten modern calligraphy or hand-drawn portraits is something to really play up!
- Even handwritten signs is always a beautiful thing to see.
Oh the ideas are really endless! I hope I inspired some ideas for your big day, as well! Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org